Agitated Nutsch Filter Dryer
Price And Quantity
- 500000 Onwards1000000 INR
- Chemiplantâs ANF and ANFDâs are used for solid liquid separations under pressure and /or vacuum. The ANF/ANFD consists of a Cylindrical Shell and a Top Dishend with a bottom Filter plate assembly & mother liquid discharge below the filter plate.
- After filtration the product is kept under agitation and heated from the Shell, Bottom and the Agitator Blades. The vapors are condensed through a product filter from the top of the ANFD. The Drying time is reduced due to vacuum system & solvents are recovered.
- The discharge of cake is automatic.
- Following are the Steps/Process in the ANF/ANFD.a. Charging
d. Reslurry / Washing
e. Cake Smoothing
- Combination of Agitation and Hydraulics makes it versatile and user friendly
- Can be customized for Crystallization, Filtration, Decoloration, Washing & Drying
- Pilot Plants available for Site trials
- Detachable Bottom Filter â Quick Opening available (Boyannet)
- Hydraulic Power Pack for Agitator Up/ Down, Discharge Valve open/ Close & Trolley Up/ Down
- Filter and Drying in a single charge without vessel transfer
- Reduced drying time due to vacuum systems & recovery of solvents
- CIP Arrangement
- Online Sampling Valve
- Sintered Metal Filter
- Agitator with Mechanical Seal
- 90 Per Year
- 10 Week
- All India
4613, 4614, Gidc, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Gujarat, 393002, India